Our OpenCollar RhinoEdge tracker to be deployed as Rhino Horn Implant.
RhinoEdge Puck 50 – Horn implant
The OpenCollar Tracking System consist of different modules that can be combined into several different configurations, depending on the use case. The RhinoEdge Puck 50 Horn Implant is a GPS LoRaWAN tracker device for rhino horn application.
– Configuration over Bluetooth with smartphone app
– High power GPS position tracking – minimal interval* of 1 hour
– Low power GPS position tracking – minimal interval of every half hour.
– Remote configurable settings
– LoRaWAN connectivity with integrated antenna
– Integrated temperature sensor for device monitoring
– Integrated device battery monitoring
– Integrated high accuracy accelerometer with motion event detection
– Real-time monitoring with daily status updates
– Long-life device with over 1.5 years of battery life under normal conditions
– Fully ruggedized device suitable to withstand harsh outdoor conditions
– Simple installation
– Compatible with LoRaWAN networks worldwide
*Interval depends on average time to fix
|Dimensions||48 × 25 mm|
Geoloc, GPS, LR1110